Happy New Year! We’ve now reached 2017 and many people will be turning their thoughts to New Year’s Resolutions. Perhaps you’ve already broken one…
Last year I wrote a post that was less about resolutions and more about goals. Visualising where I would like to see myself in a year’s time and what I can do to get myself there. It’s not the end of the world if I don’t complete them, but they are things I would like to achieve. What do you want to get out of this year?
- Exercise more. I miss dancing and it’s about time I found a substitute.
- Eat less meat. I enjoy it far too much to become fully vegetarian, but even limiting my intake will help the planet.
- To brush up my language skills, and perhaps start learning a new language (carried over from last year!).
- To go on a foreign holiday with James.
- To read more again.
- To see all the friends I have said I will visit. Looks like London, York, Cambridge and Copenhagen are all on the cards then…
- To continue developing my blog.
- To figure out what I want from life, or at least be slightly clearer.
- To stress less
- To see those I love rewarded with a happy and successful year.
Hope you all have a great 2017!